Illinois Long-term Drug Rehab Centers
When looking for a treatment for yourself or a loved, the duration of the treatment is crucial. A short-term treatment for someone in need of longer duration will not give the result expected as well as too long for a mild addiction will have the person passing the point of results and can be as bad as the first example.
The frequency of use, how long the addict has been using or the drug used are just a few factors that determine the length of treatment.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Illinois
Typically, all 90-day drug and or alcohol treatment programs will be residential facilities, meaning the addict will live and stay at the center during their entire treatment process. Currently in the state if Illinois there are just over 45 different locations where a 90-day drug and or alcohol rehabilitation center is located. These centers are excellent choices for long term addicts and heavy users because they can take the time needed to go through the programs without any distractions to keep them away from treatment.
Costs Involved with Inpatient Long-Term Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Each type of inpatient drug and alcohol treatment center will be a different cost; some will be privately funded and will be self-payment. If addicts and their families are unable to get any type of insurance, there are low-cost and free drug treatment centers throughout the state of Illinois capable of treating all addicts. While in most cases, a drug treatment center will accept some form insurance, it’s important to ask what the costs will be.
How Does Inpatient Treatment Help?
Inpatient programs, which offer 60 to 120-day programs help with maintaining a drug and alcohol-free environment. One of which will be further away from an addicts current environment, and will provide a distraction-free place where a patient can comfortably work through their treatment program.
What Drugs are Regularly Abused?
One of the most commonly abused drugs is of course marijuana, and most patients who admit themselves into an inpatient treatment center will have an addiction to marijuana. This drug is typically the first drug a user will experiment with, prior to experimenting with other drugs. Long-term programs are capable of treating all forms of addiction, and can help address a person’s reasons why they started abusing drugs.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment within the State of Illinois
Drug and alcohol programs that offer 60 to 120-day programs for addicts, are situated at just over 40 different locations within the state. These facilities are fully equipped to handle all types of addiction, some more than others, but numerous different resources are available to men, women, and adolescents.
Illinois Payment Options
- Illinois Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Illinois Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Illinois Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Illinois Rehab Centers with EAP
- Illinois Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Illinois Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Illinois Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Illinois State Financed Drug Rehabs
Illinois Treatment for Professionals
- Illinois Active Duty Service Members Drug Rehabs
- Illinois Addiction Services for Professionals
- Illinois Executives Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Illinois Medical & Legal Professionals Programs
- Illinois Military Programs
- Illinois Programs for Law Enforcement & First Responders
- Illinois Veterans Drug Rehabs
Search Illinois Special Services
- Illinois Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Illinois Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Illinois Christian Rehab Centers
- Illinois Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Illinois Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Illinois Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Illinois Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Illinois Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Illinois Experiential Therapy
- Illinois Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Illinois Holistic Programs
- Illinois Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Illinois Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Illinois Nutritional Counseling
- Illinois Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Illinois Workplace Services
Illinois Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Illinois
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Illinois
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Illinois
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Illinois
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Illinois
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Illinois
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Illinois
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Illinois
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Illinois
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Illinois
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Illinois
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Illinois
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Illinois
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Illinois
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Illinois
Illinois Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in Illinois. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Illinois Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Illinois Drug Rehab for Men
- Illinois Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Illinois Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Illinois Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Illinois Family Programs
- Illinois Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Illinois Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment in Illinois